Sunday, June 26, 2011

Army candy



I have been on the look out for something like a military green, or even army camouflaged jacket. A simple, not too tight kind of thing. And Wednesday I overcame my fear (which is coming home with the entire store) and went into Prag; the best vintage shop in Vesterbro. Hell, I might even say it's the best vintage in town! And after trying not to look to much at other lovely (sequenced) things, I found 2 jackets, and ended up coming home with one. Score!
Or the jacket cost me 340kr, which is a bit over my normal budget for a old and used mens jacket, but hey, the time saved when having to look for something similar in a cheaper price range was worth it. Lets face it. I REALLY wanted it, so I HAD to buy it. Simple, easy. Now I'm an urban army girl. Or something.


Yes the flag shall be removed, fear not!

No comments:

Post a Comment