Sunday, December 6, 2009

Teater + Julefrokost





























Yesterday I went to see the play “Ude i kulden”. It played at Nørrebro Teater, and it was in fact, the premiere! There was champagne and celebrities, fab! But we arrived a bit late so we didn’t get to enjoy everything that went on before the play… But what comes to the play I must say I was quite disappointed. It was not nearly as funny and the plot was boring. And they played the sex-card waaaay to many times, believe me when I say this, it’s not funny anymore! So it is sadly not a play I would recommend…
But after that I went to join some of my classmates at D’s place, for the annual JULEFROKOST. It was a lot of fun! I will post some pictures, where you can get a glimpse of the fab outfits and all the fun we had. That I can recommend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment