Sunday, December 19, 2010

So it begins

Hi! I know it hasn't been the best blogging lately, but there is a reason for that. I have been so busy these days preparing for my upcoming vacation, which by the way starts tomorrow, so there has been little time left for anything else (read: blogging). I have had time to come home to Finland, visit babies, see some friends and catch up, celebrate an early christmas, enjoy somewhat the snow,  and to go to the sauna:) 
But long story short, well, it's probably going to be really silent here on the blog from now on and all the way to mid january. I am going to be gone for a whole month, in the Philippines, and since I'm not risking my computer, it stays at home. I don't want to promise updates here and there, since I have no clue if it's even possible to keep that promise... The Philippines doesn't have computers everywhere, and to make matters worse, I have heard that the electricity is very limited! Outch...  But I hope that I will be able to update at least a couple of times, coz I'm eager to share all the experiences with you:)! 
So I'm not going to forget you, I'm just warning about the possibility of another blog drought period, or the lack of fashion posts...It will probably be more of a travel blog during, but I hope that's okay.
 But I will return, more strong and powerful than ever!

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to you all!

Love, Julie

1 comment:

  1. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! Have a safe and crazy good trip:)
    Love u lots xoxo

    ReplyDelete