Monday, May 10, 2010

The City & The Hills

So if you, like me, are having difficulties watching The City or The Hills online on MTVs website, fear no more! Due to MTVs recent crappy policy about not showing these shows outside the States (WTF?!?), I had to get creative. These episodes had to be found somewhere in cyber space, and indeed, I found some links for both episodes. I just hope that I will be as lucky when the third episodes come on Wednesday…
Episode 2, The City   -->  Quite good in quality, even when you make it as a full screen. Olivia is such a bitch, and Erin, you go girl! The first time I liked her, so I wanted everyone to know…;)
Episode 2, the Hills    -->  Fine quality when you watch it "small". Okay Kristin, take a chillpill! And Spencer... Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...Seriously, crystals?!?!

If you haven't seen them yet, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment