Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunnies for the sun

Now when it's this sunny (and warm mmmm), all I want is to go out to a cafe and sit in the sun all day! But that just reminds me that I just recently lost my Ray Ban wayfarers, and (yes I'm beyond pissed) now I'm kinda short on cool sunglasses... So let the big sun glass hunt begin! I alreday stalked all the H&M and Gina Tricot, those they have in now, a desperate search for something cheap to fit my extremely broad spungebob face... Don't know when they are going to get any new ones, coz the ones they have are cool, but not made for faces like mine...
But anyway, I found a pair of new Ray Bans in Magasin for a little over 1000 danish money, and I actually might go for them.

Then in Magasin I also fell in love with these sunnies from Carrera! The form fits me perfectly (?!?), the only problem is that I don't know if I'm into the toned glass... ? I tried them on in brown also, and that would be the color for me I guess. They were priced around 750 danish money.


And last but not least, I haven't been able to get these babes from Urban Outfitters out of my mind. I think they were around 175ddk in the shop.


I can buy two pairs, but not three.
Decision abstinence!

No comments:

Post a Comment