Thursday, April 15, 2010

B-Day stuff

Some of you might know this, some of you might not... I turned the sour age of 23 last Thursday, and yes I am one of those who are scared of getting old...!
But to make a long story short, I just thought I'd show you some of the b-day presents I got.

Kitchen cloths from Marimekko and shoes from H&M.

Influence, by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
4-pack earrings from H&M.

A new pink suitcase :).
A new make-up purse from Marimekko.
Can you see why I wanted a new one? The old one had gone through 12 rough years, but now it has finally retired.

I also got an eyebrow pencil in the color Blond Clair from Chanel, a book by Stieg Larsson, and a bigass bottle of Bacardi Apple Rum. I also got something quite unusual from my parents; they told me that I can go to he dentist and they will pay for it! For that I am very thankful, coz it is pretty energy draining to live under constant pain...toothache sucks!
I also got a cardigan and a pair or really nice earrings, but I will see if I can find something else instead though...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAhahahha I still remember the old make up bag!! Nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete