Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For all you precious girls out there

Tuesday is Telia 1 for one movie day, meaning Tuesday is going to be a "going to the movies"-day. I started last Tuesday, where me and T went to see the movie Precious. Never in a million years did I expect to see such a touching movie, especially when names like Oprah Winfrey and Mariah Carrey are involved... It was hard not to cry in the theatre...And the girl next to me was sobbing like a kid who’ve got his candy taken away... But anyway, the movie is no less than brilliant, and I love the way it was filmed. Very realistic, with no sugar coating, but still not to vulgar. The movie is about someone, a girl, who desperately wants to be someone completely different, and the way the escapes from reality are filmed, make you feel even more sorry for the girl… It is a movie that shows how gross and sick people can be, what happens behind closed doors. And you would never know… I advise everyone to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment