Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The City, I DIE!

I love Whitney, and I am not afraid to admit it! Love everything about her. And I can't wait to watch the City again! It comes out today (well it came out yesterday in the US, but us Nordic people can watch it today!) on www.mtv.com, for those of you who wants to see what I'm going to fuzz about in the future!
Meanwhile I’ll just show you these gorgeous pictures I found. I heart Whitney all the way.
 
Whitney also knows how to be sexyyh! And is that blue nailpolish she's wearing? And is it extremely similar to the one I have? I belive so! Score!

I had to show you this picture of Roxy as well, since I really think she looks drop-dead gorgeous in this one. Otherwise she's not my cup of tea, she's just too hoochie mama to me. But in this one she convinced me.

No comments:

Post a Comment