Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Coupones and discount

Are words I like! Who wouldn't like to get more value for less money?
I have for some time ago discovered the site Downtown.dk, where I joined, and I now get an email every day, with different offers. It's a great way to save money, and if you don’t know the site, check it out. I made my first purchase of a downtown.dk offer last week, where I bought 3 yoga classes for Nalini Hot Yoga, for the value of 250kr, for only 125kr! I am so excited and I am looking forward to see if the new hit of Hot Yoga is something for me!

Click on the picture to see it better. The text tells you how to get the offer aswell;)
The people behind Nalini Hot Yoga had such a good response on the offer, and it seems like there has been some requests for a similar offer. So they now have given those who missed out on the offer an extra chance to try out Nalini Hot Yoga! Go for it:)

Today I also purchased the offer for one year of Cover and a Kevin Murphy organic shampoo and balsam. The value is 1078kr and I paid 189kr. What a deal! One year of one of the best Danish magazines? Uh I’m broke but an offer like that is too good to miss;)! Unfortunately the offer seems to be sold out now. As they say, the early bird catches the worm!


 Well I am also now the proud owner of the book called Two for One. It is a book that I got as a birthday gift (two months late though:) from work, and it is filled with delicious offers! Two for one gives the possibility for two people to experience/get two (for example) main courses, and only pay for one. Genius! And I am not going to use all of the coupones, coz some of them are just useless, but I am going to use many of them. And the book is also a great way to get inspiration for trying new things:)

When I woke up it was sunny, and now just when I looked out I heard the biggest thunder pow-wow and the rain just strated to pour down. I wonder if the barbaque tonight is going to happend after all...hmmm... oh well I'm just gonna  continue reading. Thunder+rain= perfect day for reading.
Enjoy your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment