Friday, June 25, 2010

Danish dynamite

Not anymore! It was embarrassing to watch the game between DK and JPN yesterday. That game gave Denmark a well deserved ticket back home, even though we all hoped that they would have played even just a tiny bit better. But you can't always win (especially when you have so many huge fuck ups!)...I hope they will do better next time, but I think they have to lose at least one player (ehem Jon ehem ehem!!) and recruit some new and young victory thirsting players.
Well I'm not going to babble on about the bad results in the World Cup, I just had to let you know that I am a bit frustrated that's all.
 It would have been nice to be at the city square and see the Danish team win, but obviously that wasn't the case. The atmosphere was cheerful until 15 before the end, but it was impossible to keep up the spirit when watching Denmark get their ass kicked by a bunch of Hondas.
Anyway, that was what I did yesterday, and even though I wore the only red(/white) thing I had in my closet, it didn't bring any luck at all. But I had a chance to wear my "church dress" from 6'th grade:).
Dress very old, leather jacket Provider, leather fringe bag Black Lily, shoes very old, belt Jimmy Choo for H&M, rhino ring ebay and snakering vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment