Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sunRISE


Tuesday last week was fun! We had a work barbeque at Signes place, in the heart of Nørrebronx, where we spent our evening laughing, eating, throwing things at seagulls (who tried to steal my chicken wings?!?!) and drinking.
Boys will be boys...
Of course we all ended up being very tipsy, and we continued on to a bar called Understellet, a place that is open when everything else is closed (which pretty much says it all…). After deciding to go home around 5, I met some friends outside, who convinced me to come and feed the ducks with them.
I thought it was a brilliant idea, and so I went to feed the ducks (and some very angry swans).
I was home around 6 in the morning, and the next day was shopping day for Tanja. I must say I wasn’t feeling all that good, but nothing two cold Cocios can’t take care of!

Now I got to run, gotta go and see a friend of mine:) And also to see if H&M has those pants I've been dreaming of...;) See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment