Monday, June 14, 2010

Makeup junkie vol.2

Now when my makeup treasure chest is growing rapidly, I find myself hungering for more. I need to go to rehab!
So you can guess what this post is going to be about;) You know the label Estée Lauder? Well you see they had this gigantic sale, and knowing myself too well, I just had to go there. Me and my roommate went there at 14.10 (it started at 14.00) and the cue was ENORMOUS! (It wasn't like that last year, so it kinda caught me off guard...) My friend who works for Estée Lauder told me that some people had cued since 9.30 in the morning? You said what!? Some people really don’t have a life I guess...
The cue, after we already had waited 30 minutes!
But after we waited patiently for 1,5h, we finally came in to cheap makeup paraside. I could have bought a lot more, but I was almost strong, and I managed to resist many temptations... I paid the total of 250kr, and I got 12 products; 2 Estée Lauder eyebrow pencils, 1 Lstée lauder brown eye liner, 2 Estée Lauder liquid eyeliners, 1 Estée Lauder bronce lipstick, 1 Clinique double eye shadow and 5 MAC lip glosses (including one in black;). All the products cost me 25kr each, except the MAC lip glosses, that were 5 for 75kr. SCORE!
Hmmm...as you can see, a lot of thought went into what I should buy.. A LOT of options to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment