Monday, November 8, 2010

Beautiful Em

On Wednesday last week I went on a date with an old fling. We went to the Fashionistas event and then out for dinner. I think I'm in love again...

Emily is here in CPH as an intern, in Bllack Noir. Not bad! We had a great time, and ended up talking until late that night. We went out for burgers at Cafe WannaB (long live two-for-one, and their coupons to cheaper food!) and the burgers were actually really good! They even remembered to not put mayo or dressing in either of our burgers, so a big thumbs up for that.
It was nice catching up, and now I'm sure I'll make her love this city;)
She was even nice enough to let me take a picture of her, coz I wanted to show you how genes can be the best gift ever! Coz some of us just aren't that lucky...:/



Presenting todays outfit and inspiration of the day, Emily; 

Pretty little thing, dressed in all black. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment