Saturday, November 6, 2010

The nail-polish massgrave


Now well in Istanbul I thought I might introduce two new arrivals to my nail-polish collection. Received these two babes in the mail a couple of days ago. Bought them on no other them eBay... The Essie is in the color 'Bordeaux' and has this lovely deep red color. I tried it on at Maria's place and immediately fell in love. With the OPI one I took a shot, and yup, it paid off! The OPI is in the color 'You Don't Know Jaques!'. My first OPI nail-polish, how exciting:)!






Since I have so many nail-polishes and I can't seem to get enough of them, I thought I'd better organize them so that I don't forget what I have. Plus I ought to throw the old ones out I guess...buhuuu:( So a bigger project to when I get back home...























I just can't seem to get enough of...!


p.s this post if for you Long, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment