Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow...?

Okay I admit I didn't know this, I just found out. Might be because I really dislike Jenny/Taylor Momsen, coz of the Jenny-character in GG. So obviously I'm not interested in hearing any news about her... but now hmmm... 
So I just found out that she sings, and has a band called The Pretty Reckless. I just wanted to hear her voice when she sings, so I Youtubed her, and, gosh was I in for a surprise! Her voice is awesome, like really genuinely good! I would never have expected that...truly cool! 

Here is an acoustic version of the song "Zombie".





Keep in mind that I still hate her hair and her coked up makeup (and the very slutty outfits in the other videos), but her voice kind of makes up for it. Maybe I won't be a huge fan of the kind of music she makes, but I do appreciate a cool voice.
Yes, I believe I might come to liking her more now....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment