Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hi and hello, back from Istanbul. Or I came home late late late friday night so I pretty much slept the entire day yesterday until I had to get up to go out for a birthday "party", which eded up being a lot of fun! And Emily liked my rings, that's all that matters:)

Well as I predicted, I have lots of pic's coming up now from Istanbul. Enjoy or don't look, up to you.

Day 1:
We arrived at the hotel at around 5 pm. Them we went out into the dark night of Istanbul in search for some food. I wouldn't say we succeeded very well.

We ate at something like Gordon Ramsey's in Istanbul. At least 5 star quality food. Not.
Later we dragged our tired asses down to some bars. Not so cheap as one would have hoped...:/

 We celebrated Madeleine's birthday. And danced all night long. Or at least until 1 am when we went home.

Party party.


Day 2:
Day 2 was our day off. We explored the neighborhood and went to the Hamam (= turkish sauna/spa). Very Nice!

We bought corn.

We went to the Hamam.

We made love to the camera.

We went by the Blue Mosque. 

We looked at weird turkish candy.

We walked around.

We died and went to heaven.

And we finished off with a well deserved delicious meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment