Monday, January 24, 2011

Hair mask


We had a girls pampering night when I was in Finland, where we went to the sauna and all, and I thought it could me a good idea to make a hair-mask, since my hair is as dry as hay. So I remembered reading something on one of my favorite blogs; Emily Salomon, about a home made hair mask, that should do the trick. So I made a blend of 4 avocados, 3 bananas, 3 tbsp honey, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp almond oil, 3 tbsp rosewater and some fresh rosemary. We were 4 people with all short thin hair, so there was enough to use as facials as well :) I don't have any pictures of  us being green and alien like, so you'll only get photos of the hair smoothie itself.
The best part with it was (if you use organic rosewater), it was totally eatable! And it actually tasted good!


My hair was delightfully moist after that, so definitely not the last time I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment