Yup, I'm talking about chocolate mousse. And here's the recipe for the worlds easiest dessert.
- 8 past. egg yolks
- 200g of semi dark chocolate
- 1tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4dl of whipped cream
- 75g of sugar
- Take a clean and dry bowl (very important that it is totally dry) and mix the sugar with the egg yolks, until they are fluffy.
- Whip the cream in a separate bowl, and not too stiff.
- Melt 80% of the chocolate in a bowl that you put over boiling water, so it melts very slowly. Save a couple of pieces for decoration. When the chocolate has melted, mix the rest of the chocolate in so that it "cools down".
- When you have melted all the chocolate, mix the chocolate with the egg yolk-sugar mix until even, then add the whipped cream and mix it all together with a wooden spoon. When the mixture is almost even, add the cocoa powder to add color, and mix well.
- Place the mix in a big serving bowl, or portion it in smaller bowls according to the amount of servings needed, and place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Serve with shredded chocolate and berries.