Well lets start this morning off with a recipe.
Blueberry pancakes. You know you want them (I know I do!).
Here's what you need;
- 3dl of flour
- 2,5dl of skimmed milk or buttermilk
- 1 big egg
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 25 g of melted cooled butter
- Blueberries, frozen or fresh
And here's how you make them;
- Whip the egg slightly fluffy
- Mix all the ingredients together, except for the blueberries, in a bowl, until the mixture has a even texture. It is supposed to be quite sticky and not too "watery".
- Heat the frying pan and heat some butter on it.
- Put a big tablespoon of dough on the hot pan, evening it out a bit so it's thick and round, but not too thin.
- Place as many blueberries as you want in the dough, and cover with a bit of dough. Let it fry for a minute or two, and flip when it's nice and golden in color.
- Repeat until all the dough is used up and you have pancakes for about 4-6 people.
- Serve with fresh blueberries and maple sirup or (brace yourselves) Nutella.