Monday, April 4, 2011

Zara fever


A week ago I went to Zara. Big mistake.
I don't think I've ever been so in love with everything. I could have taken the entire ground floor with me home. They had so many things I loved! And the fabrics were so delicious. Off the hook.
I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad! 
Here is just a sneak peak of all the things I wanted to get.

Seriously, you should feel the materials! I think this was a silk-cotton mixture, and so soft! I think I'll go back for the white one;)






And the basic slouchy tee I was searching for before, I think I might have found it! Must try it on...


Mmm soft white shirts in silk. Me like!

A maxi in a yummy color? Don't mind if I do!

Just a big bummer is that this idiot (some drunk english guy) broke my bike on friday, so the 500kr I had "saved up" will go to the repair. FML seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment