Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nail fetish

I'm somewhat of a collector when it comes to nail-polishes, a thing I started on at a pretty young age... I have a whole drawer full of polishes, in multiple colors, and I still can't seem to get enough! But now I've made a deal with my self. When I use one up or throw it out, I may buy a new one. That means I'm changing nail polish now, as a baby changes diapers. 
The only exception I have is the Shatter polish from OPI. That's must if you ask me, it's just too cool! And hopefully soon it'll be mine!
But anyways...here are the most recent colors I've been wearing :)

Last week I wore this dark green color from Urban Outfitters. Picture stolen from Maria.  


Today I'm wearing a funky blue version from H&M.

Now I'm off to an event, more on that later!
xx!

1 comment:

  1. Hej Julie, meget rart at møde dig i dag :)

    Nu er jeg også blevet fast læser.

    Kh.
    Jasmina

    allisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete