Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoes for sale

2 times, too small! So if you are interested in buying one (or both) of these babes, let me know.
You know the drill, only serious bids please.

GUESS leather stiletto boots. Never worn. They are about seize 37 (I'm a 38 and they're too small, but that might also be coz I have duck feet, and therefor might just be too narrow for me). I bought them in Canada in a GUESS store for about 200 canadian dollars. 


Asos gray suede boots, style AMES, which I love, but must again surrender to the wideness of my feet. They are a seize 38 (5) and would probably fit any normal footed person. They are also never worn. You can still buy them on Asos for 683dkk + shipping (but this seize is sold out).

Please bid, or send forward to potential new owners:) Not only in Denmark, but Finland too! It's no problemo getting them over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment