Friday, February 12, 2010

CFW Friday

Today everything went smooth, as planned. Now I’m gonna nap again, since I’m really beat from yesterday. We had a nice evening with a lot of cocktails, and apparently shots after I left. I was home late and had to get up early. Whine whine…
On the agenda later today I have Fashion Night Out. Hope it’s gonna be swell! But here I give you some pics from what has happened so far today.
 Cool and bored.
Laila
Eline.
Nanna and her model Amanda.
Eline and the worlds coolest guy Victor. I will show you some pictures later, but trust me, he might just be THE coolest thing I've ever seen!

Have a nice day. Later y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Tak ;)

    Synes billederne meget godt fanger både den gode stemning og hvor meget man kan kede sig, haha.
    Vi ses i morgen!

    ReplyDelete