Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wang obsession

Alexander Wang is a genius if you ask me. And I have developed a passion for his bags. My savings account is empty, but from now on I will start saving! 4708kr…And I might have about 200kr to put aside this moth. So only 4508kr to go! Piece of cake.
I must admit that before I couldn’t stand the sight of the Olsson twins. But lately I kinda warmed up to them. Now they are pretty high on my list of inspirational people. I guess it’s because they lost the “innocent look”, they stopped over pouting their lips at every given chance, and stopped making the famous beyond crappy movies, that I noticed, hey, they DO have style and YES I’d like to steal their wardrobe!
Here MK works my dream bag, and she does it damn well!

2 comments:

  1. so maybe somebody should've listened to me about ashley and mary-kate olsen:P
    I think you'll like their line the row as well... I've posted some pics from the line so check it out --> http://blondiesdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I also LOVE the bag! Is it really "only" 4708kr? where? and bonus info mary-kate was actually the first to ever rock the bag, because the designer gave it especially to her before it was in shops so she could create a buzz

    ReplyDelete