Wednesday, February 10, 2010

!CFW!

I was so busy Monday that I didn’t have time to write about what I did. So here it comes :) I was so lucky to be able to join the team behind the trend show at the Bella Centre. From today on until Sunday I will be dressing my model Veneda before and during the fashion shows, for Copenhagen Fashion Week.
When we first started out it was really difficult. The time is limited to the absolute minimum and there are so many pieces of clothes she is supposed to wear, it is almost impossible. But after we’d practised for some time it started to go really smooth. I’m really pleased that I got this opportunity, since volunteer work is really hard to get during fashion week. Thank you CIFF! Here are some pictures of the try-outs on Monday.
DR came too to see what's up. Maybe you'll see me on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment