Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The End

Where have I been all weekend? I know you all are dying to know what I have been up to and why I haven’t updated. Well, I’ve been busy, quite busy actually. My time spent at home has been extremely limited, so blogging has been out of the question. But enough with the blah blah.

Friday, after I came home, I blogged for a while and then I power napped. After my precious beauty sleep I met up with my homies S and L, to celebrate L’s birthday (which she had way back when…). We went to check out the activities on Fashion Night Out. We found ourselves in the middle of a crowd behind Cheap Monday, hungering for Tiger beers. We got our beers but no barbecued sausages… Too bad. We continued into Bruuns Bazaar, where we got some cider, yum, and a free goodie bag. I’ll show you later what was in it. Then we went into Cheap Monday, where I went all in, and splurged for 120kr! I got a pair of velvet pants and a dress for 20kr. Pics coming later. After being in various stores, we went home and got some sushi take-away. An excellent ending to a nice evening.

Saturday. Same old same old in Bella Center. When I came home it was shower time, BIG time! Then pizza time. When we finished with our exotic piece of heaven, me T and L that is, we took a cab to Pumpehuset. Here Bibi Ghost was having her show and afterparty. The show was cool, or the theme was Alice in Wonderland, which made it cool. BUT, the models were not models, so it kinda ruined it for me. I really understood the importance of models. If the clothes are not presented right, the glamour and appeal disappears. Otherwise the clothes were surprisingly nice, and I could see myself wearing many of the pieces. Nicely done Bibi!

(I only have crappy pictures, taken with my iPhone...left my camera at home)

iPod battle is apparently the shit now.

The after party was fun! I would have liked to stay, but my alarm clock would not have been loud enough to wake me the next day. So I left. Buu me.

Sunday was chill. Bella Centre had the last shows and after that we “cleaned”. When I came home it was lights out immediately. Then at 6 PM I dragged my tired ass out of bed and into the buss. I was at my friends’ place the whole evening, that was nice and chill, and I was home again around 1 AM.

                                          Fashion week has officially ended :(

No comments:

Post a Comment