Monday, February 21, 2011

The perfect bag

If I had 899kr, I would buy this bag immediately! I'm desperate for a new bag, and people who know me know that this matter is urgent.
I need a bag that can fit; my computer, books, lunch, water bottle, wallet, calendar, phone, make up, and so on... It's only a matter of time until my old bag falls totally apart...so I have been on the look out for a new bag; a mission proven to quite impossible because of my criteria's, which are: SIMPLE MEDIUM SEIZED NON EXPENSIVE BLACK LEATHER BAG. 
See my problem?
This model YOLO, from edie's eyes is the perfect bag; perfect seize, simple, black and made in leather. The only problem is that I'm about 700kr short, and my next month is going to be hell with all the bills I have to pay.
FUUUCKK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment