Fashion week has officially started, and we had our first show today for the press. It was hectic, but successful!
Here are some backstage pics from the Trend Show for AW 11/12.
The trend forecast for the upcoming autumn winter is;
- Red. Red as in totally red, or just details here and there.
- Simple classic silhouettes, inspiration from the 50's and 60's.
- Beige, brown and camel stay strong.
- New shapes in skirts; knee length and maxis.
- "Military" boots.
- Bright makeup
- See through shirts and flowy materials.