Saturday, March 20, 2010

Conehead

Yesterday was fun! Me and the girls went for dinner at M’s place, and from there we continued to Islands Brygge Bowling :). I sucked as usual, and I had the whole of two hours to improve myself, but as I suspected, that turned out to be quite impossible. Never mind the sucking, I had a great time. I recommend bowling, it is a forgotten activity I think.
I didn’t bring my camera, so I don’t have any bowling in action shots, but I managed to take pictures of what I wore.
 
DIY bleached second hand denim shirt, H&M nude tee, Gina Tricot skirt, random grey stockings, Jimmy Choo for H&M shoes.

Earrings Gina Tricot, Nailpolis in blood red from some cheap shop (??) and light pink lips in fuchsia from Lancôme.

The Jimmy Choos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment