Monday, March 1, 2010

Mark Fast aw 10/11

It is the 1. March today, the official first day of spring, and I should be inspired by something warm and colourful, like butterflies and green grass, or whatever, but oh no! Spring seems very far away, and after they announced that more snow is to be expected, I bury my disappointment in the AW 10/11 collections.
So my inspiration of the day is Mark Fast. His knitwear a/w 10/11 collection is exciting, and here are my favourite looks:
I love the colour scale, and the fact that the collection is quite simple, but still quite detailed... And curvy ladies on the catwalk, what’s there not to like? Miauw!
One day you are in, and the next day you are out. Verdict: Mark Fast, you are in! Go Canada...or something...

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is seriously the most amazing thing I've seen! Props to mr. Fast!

    ReplyDelete