Monday, March 22, 2010

A Single Man

I came home for about an hour ago, and man I’m beat! I’ve been in school from 9.00 to 16.00, making my shorts, praying they are going to turn out even somewhat as planned. I doubt it, but at least now I know that sewing and constructing are my strongest qualities. I will of course post pictures here of the disaster/success shorts, when I “finish”.
After school I went home to Maria, who lives at Østerbro (if you ever want to Krak her up). We talked, ate yummy dinner and went to the movies, to see A Single Man. Nice nice weird nice. Colin Firth is amazing, and the role could not be played by anyone else than him. I must say I was impressed. The movie was sad and deep, and I liked the way it was filmed. The movie is directed by Tom Ford, who is a virgin in the film industry… but did surprisingly well. The movie is filmed in a very 50-60’s vibe, and in a very Tom Ford kinda way, meaning that the leading roles might as well be out of a Tom Ford campaign. But it was very appropriate for this movie, and it gets a big thumbs up from me. Go see it.
Mr. Ford doing the Tom Ford thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment