Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A la la la Long


Saturday was Long’s surprise party. It was a lot of fun! Or the parts I remember from the evening… I was extremely wasted, but I guess that’s the way it goes sometimes:) Or at least my shoes are evidence of a very wild night…
But this is what I was wearing:
Bodystocking from Føtex, laced bra from Sonia Rykiel for H&M, necklace Arena CPH, DIY shorts, leggings Vero Moda and shoes (that are gonners) from H&M.

Sunday, omg...my hangover was the worst in a really long time! I had to cook dinner for six people, and my my my it was a huge challenge to even get up and go to  Netto to buy groceries, without sharing my last nights dinner with every one... But I managed to make a splendid dinner, salmon lasagne with a salad and home made bread, and I managed to almost forget all about my horrifying hangover and enjoy the good company and I ended up having one of the most “hyggelige” evenings! Hygge rules!
Yesterday I slept until I had to go to work, and that was how I spent my easterholiday Monday.
Soon it's all work and no play makes Julie a dull girl.. Have a nice day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment