Friday, March 26, 2010

I heart Lena

Look what my roommate came home with. And guess whose it is? MINE! I saw this dress a while ago, with my roomie, in Rude on Frederiksborggade, and it was love at first sight. I don’t know if you know this, but I have weakness for bows and baby doll dresses. Well this dress is a two in one package, and the color is just a bonus. Obviously I couldn’t afford then, but apparently the waiting paid of:)

I styled it with my studded leather belt from Jimmy Choo for H&M, just to get an idea...

It was a pre birthday present or something. I don’t know if my roomie gets it, but I am SO happy. I love it and I love her. And I love the fact that the dress fits perfectly! Thank you Lena!! <3 Looking forward to wear it!
So this pretty much seals the deal of a perfect day.

1 comment: